EDUROAM at Washington University
Instructions for Connecting
Eduroam is intended only for use while travelling at participating institutions, or for use by participating guests to Washington University in St. Louis.
While each device configuration is different, they all follow the same basic directions. Your local helpdesk can assist with configuration.
- Select the wireless network [eduroam] from the list of wireless networks (where available).
- Enter your WUSTLKey with an @wustl.edu after it. For example, if your WUSTL Key is jesmith you would enter firstname.lastname@example.org for the username.
- ***Note---the username above may not be the same as your email address, check with your local IT helpdesk for assistance!**k for assistance
- Enter your password.
- You may be prompted to accept a certificate, Agree and Accept the certificate, continue, or ignore (it varies based on your device type).
- Contact your local helpdesk if you require additional assistance configuring your wireless device.
Eduroam can be used at any participating organization. A complete list can be found on the eduroam website.